Media Migration Technology supports the worldwide film and TV archiving community with a large range of specialized dedicated products, equipment and services.
Media Migration Technology President, Jonathan Banks, welcomes you to the MMT web site. Jonathan can be reached at:
MMT's in-house team has over 100 combined years of experience in manufacturing and servicing equipment for motion picture film and broadcast tape restoration, digitization and preservation. Customers and users include most of the world’s most prestigious archiving organizations.
Support and remanufacturing of RTI Film Group products includes:
· Lipsner Smith Film Cleaning Machines
· TapeChek Broadcast tape evaluators/cleaners
· CIR D-Archiver 2K to 5K Digital film Scanners
· CIR D-Observer film inspection & viewing, rewinders & splicers
· BHP Inc Archive Film Printers and upgrades
· Calder Equipment film processors & Rejuvenation Machines
· Filmlab Systems Colormaster Laboratory Color Analyzer.
MMT offer special projects through its own in-house team and a large network of experienced industry professionals. Projects include building customized equipment and film laboratory installations.